Wednesday 9 January 2013

So here we are, day 4.
I have actually achieved something today. I have cleaned up the house, vac'd the floors and swept them. Cleaned the sofa - they were filthy as opposed to messy. Plaster dust will do that to a house.
I also had time to play a few games on the Wii with the kids. I have to say, both my kids are guns at the Bowling on Wii Sports. I got thrashed each time. I did beat them at tennis, but give it time, and I will have to work hard to beat my son at this.
Also made a yummy dinner for us, with enough for DH lunch tomorrow.
Only thing not achieved again, was exercise. But one thing at a time. I will get there.

Sorry to bore you all. Not much has really happened. I've had to have a few words with the kids, but that is about it. Which has been a relief. They slept in this morning. Mind you they weren't so happy about being dragged out to take some keys to their Dad at work, but they will live, they did infact.

So I am going to achieve my early bed tonight, if you can call 10.40pm early, But compared to the 12am if not later bedtimes, it is a heck of a lot better.

Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment