Tuesday 8 January 2013

Well, I woke up with a migraine this morning. Tomorrow morning I need to start getting up with Chris. This is ridiculous, getting up so late.
Not much in the way of energy this morning. I took the paperwork for DH op to the hossy today, and dropped in to see a friend of mine. Was nice to catch up. We haven't been able to catch up lately, especially with our kids being at different kinders. All fun.
Came home. Still no energy.
In fact I had no energy up until hubby came home. He started cleaning, so the kitchen is now tidy, Hubby's lunch is made - and tastes totally yum, I might add.

I also had a spiritual belt over the head. I have been writing for a while, and I have a novel just about completed. I was going to try something and submit to a major publisher, but an article on self publishing was on a survey I was doing .Ironic as I had only thought about doing this today. So I am back to self publishing and will go from there. So keep your eyes open!

So Tomorrow. Early to rise and yoga. Not just a few stretches. And breakfast for me too. Skipping it and eating the wrong foods later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment